Day 1 The Departure

Everything you ever wanted to know (and more) about the first day of our 2011 journey to my Mecca. Before the trip it will be an itinerary. After a travel log of all our fun (all bickering will be left out!)

Friday, July 15, 2011

Short Note About Window Decorating

I had a lot of fun decorating my window and heard lots of positive comments. I even got a fan letter from a fellow online DISboard member who admired my work!

What I didn't get for the 10 days we were there was a single towel animal! At first I was heart-broken and then I was having too much fun to let it ruin my day but I do suspect that my elaborate window may be the reason why we never were gifted with one. Jim says they couldn't fit one in the window.

As I walked past windows that had 5 or 6 I felt bad but in all honesty they wouldn't have fit in my suitcase coming home!

No comments:

Post a Comment