Day 1 The Departure

Everything you ever wanted to know (and more) about the first day of our 2011 journey to my Mecca. Before the trip it will be an itinerary. After a travel log of all our fun (all bickering will be left out!)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Is it here yet?

I'm like a little child ready for this day. So much work and anticipation goes into it. I worry that we'll have huge storms like last year that almost made getting to the airport impossible. But that couldn't happen two years in a row!
Working on this group of sites has got my interest high and it also helps me check all the details as well. You'll notice many things say more to come. If I don't get to them pre-trip, I'll fill them in post. I look at this as my on-line scrapbook that I welcome you to look at too.

No comments:

Post a Comment